Sunday, July 24, 2011

She's Baaaack

wMarcias_water_can

Awww, it sure is nice to be loved...and missed.  I hadn't been here in weeks and was really touched by your comments.  And now I know how to get you people to comment..disappear for a month!

Sometimes I get so caught up with what I'm doing at the moment that all else takes a back seat and is often ignored.  I know I've been busy.  At least I think I've been busy.  No, I know so.  To prove it I'll share with you all of my comings and goings from the past month.  Now let's see, I have been:

entertaining company
sweating
walking 5 miles a day
celebrating birthdays
sweating
painting Adirondack chairs
helping my friend and neighbor ease into retirement
corralling my dog who ran away...AGAIN
making pillows (I'm a domestic goddess don't cha know)
learning to kayak
sweating
planting tomatoes
watering said tomatoes...every day because there has been no rain.  Until yesterday.  So I didn't water my tomatoes today.  But it still counts because I have watered them for the previous 20 days.
watching Pirate baseball
catching up with old friends
and of course MORE SWEATING.  (Dang it's been hot.)

I've seriously considered giving this little blog of mine a permanent rest.  I've been at it for three years and some days I just don't know what to say.  And then I read your kind and encouraging (if somewhat demanding) words and knew I needed to keep on keeping on.  At least for now.

So there you have it.

I'll see you tomorrow.

God willing and the creek don't rise...or I die from over active sweat glands.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Welcome back, you sure were missed

Marla Logan said...

YEA!!!! She's back and how I have missed you!!! Seriously, what will I do to fill my days if you stop blogging????? It's just not an option!! I'm codependent!! PLEASE DON"T LEAVE ME!

Audrey said...

YEAH!!! It's about time. Welcome back......

Judy H. said...

Glad you are back. I enjoy your blog.

Tim Logan said...

Good to have you back sweat and all.

Kay Carboni said...

Glad to see you back. I've missed your posts, too.
Just want to know if you've learned to sail???

Anonymous said...

Slacker.