Thursday, January 7, 2010

Here We Go Again

Or perhaps that should read "There We went Again." This morning we are returning (if the boat didn't sink) from our first cruise of 2010. However, I would wager my next paycheck that 8 out of the 10 of you didn't even know I was gone.


Didn't miss me one little bit. Allie might have missed me since she was forced to start her birthday without me, but the rest of you, not so much.


I tried very hard to keep this little trip on the down low. My children are drawing up commitment papers. The cruise intervention they staged apparently didn't work.


And I really hate to add fuel their fire.

One more thing, in the off chance you heard that Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Sea didn't make it back to Miami somebody please go let Henna out.

1 comment:

Bethany Patton said...

Especially clever that you set your blog posts to magically appear while you guys were off drinking mojitos and waiting in the buffet line. Looking forward to talking to you (today) I think?? Allie has some very exciting news that involves her underwater explorations in the bathtub.