Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Plenty of Nothing

wBarbados_2

I know.

I know.

It has been a week since my last post.

But folks,

I've got nothing.

Okay,  so there is one little story rattling around in that void between my ears .  It has been rattling around now for almost a week but I can't seem to find the right words to put it together.

Perhaps it needs to rattle around a little longer.

In the mean time we are packing and preparing to close up shop here in increasingly hot and humid south Florida.  That's right peeps, it's almost time to head north.

My BAA south walking buddy is already gone.  And I miss her.  I do.

I wonder if she bought her some skinny jeans on the trip north?

I wonder if Little Red is finished?

I wonder if this makes any sense?


You see what I mean?

Nothing.






















No comments: