Sunday, March 4, 2012

Unseasonably Summer

wLamp_light

Like the rest of the country, south Florida is currently experiencing warmer than normal temperatures.  At 5:50 a.m. this morning the thermometer registered a steamy 76 degrees.  Needless to say the air conditioner has been humming in an effort to keep the heat and humidity on the outside of our four walls while we remain inside.  It is far too early for the oppressiveness we refer to as summer.  The local weather forecaster claims that relief is on the way.  I think he just might be right for a change as the skies to our north and west are growing darker by the minute.  Storm clouds are a brewin.

On a side note, if you are not a regular follower of my 365 project, today might be a good day to check on my progress.  You can do that by clicking here.  I admit, I am pleased with the results. By this time last year I had already cheated and was beginning to struggle.   While I am not thrilled with all of my photographs I am delighted that after two months I am still committed and playing by the rules.

Enjoy your Sunday.

No comments: