Friday, July 13, 2012

Panda Paws

wTrees_reflected

Is it wrong to spend more than two evening a week at the local ice cream stand?

Ice cream is not a button pusher for me.  Most of the time I can take it or leave it.  More often than not I leave it.  But not this summer.  Perhaps it is the intense heat of our days that has me dropping whatever I am doing at the mere mention of those two little words and eagerly climbing into the car.  I have even been guilty of cloaking my desire for the cool treat beneath the cover of a photo shoot.  It's the end of the day, I need a picture for my 365 and oh by the way Yorkies is right down the road, why don't we stop.

Panda Paws is my favorite flavor.  Vanilla ice cream, thick chocolate fudge and peanut butter cups waiting to be uncovered like buried treasures.   YUM.

Is 6:30 a.m. too early for ice cream?

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Not in my world!