Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Vacation Time

Old_window_Andover

Unlike last year when I faded away for weeks, this summer I am taking a short, premeditated vacation from the blog world.  The Kid and I will be spending our days playing with Miss A and the G-man. (Our nights most certainly will be a race to see who can get into bed the fastest.)  While Mom and Dad celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary with a well deserved trip to Wyoming, we will be celebrating their union with their off spring in sunny Florida.

Our plans include a visit to Sea World, jumping in the pool in our pajamas every morning, constructing sand castles on the beach, cooling off with ice cream and Popsicles, and savoring the giggles and hugs that I know will be coming our way.  If all goes well this could be the start of something special, the first annual "Grammy Camp."  (Mom and Dad like the sounds of that.)

I will continue to post 365 photos on an intermittent basis as access to the Internet permits.  There may also be a blog post or two between now and Friday.  But come Friday morning I am officially on vacation until August 1.

Enjoy the break...I know I will.







3 comments:

Audrey said...

ENJOY! I'll look forward to your return.

Tim Logan said...

I know you guys will have a great time. Would love to see pictures of kids jumping in pool in their pajamas.
Cherish the moments,
Love Pop

Marcie said...

So good to get away for awhile. Enjoy!