Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Secret Is In The Looking

wfeather_in_grass


Once again I found myself at the end of the day without a 365 image.  The day was full of missed opportunities as Little Sis, her children and grandchildren shared a few hours of their vacation with us. (They are spending the week in a cottage a couple of miles up the lake from us.)  But as so often happens when we have guests, the camera sat idle on the shelf as I became caught up in the minutia of entertaining.

And so as the sun was sinking ever slowly towards the horizon I was canvasing the shore line for that perfect addition to the 365 portfolio.  What I found and what never ceases to amaze me is the fact that though I walk this path daily, there is always something new and beautiful to behold.

The secret is in the looking.




1 comment:

robin said...

Yeah what's up with that.. No pictures!! NOT of me of course!!