Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Go Forth And Conquer The World

wGabe_fish

This sweet, sensitive, daring, mischievious, charming, fun loving little boy officially starts kindergarden today.

Seriously?

How did that happen?

It wasn't so long ago I was holding him in my arms very early on a July day.  I was having my morning coffee, he his morning bottle.  We were discussing life.  I told how one day he would grow up to become a fine young man, just like his father.

And now?

He's going off to school full of confidence and ready to take on the world.

And the lucky lady who gets him in her class?

By 1:20 this afternoon she will have fallen victim to his charm, his twinkling blue eyes and his all knowing smile.

I predict it is going to be a very good year.

Happy first day of school G.

Go forth and conquer the world.




1 comment:

Audrey said...

OMG!