In case you were wondering:
- In dog years she is now "age appropriate" with the other inhabitants of Little Red.
- She keeps a close eye on the comings and goings of the neighborhood from her perch on the bunk.
- Knows the sound of all of the vehicles that reside in the BAA.
- Loves to go for walks.
- Hates to go to the groomer.
- Sounds the alarm when intruders are near. (Especially the four footed variety at 3:00 AM.)
- Caught a baby squirrel.
- Loves popcorn, but only when drizzled with liberal amounts of butter.
- Hates the water.
- Thinks the guest bedroom is hers.
- Loves to have her butt scratched.
And lest we forget:
- Still sheds worse than any dog on the planet.
But I love her still.