Friday, March 4, 2011

Anticipation

I know that you didn't get any sleep last night in anticipation of today's lovely floral.  I selected this week's bouquet with photography in mind.  I was looking for curving petals, interesting lines and bright colors.  I thought I had chosen well.  But when it came time to set up my mini studio by the front door they were all beginning to look alike.  Maybe that should be my cue to move on to something else for awhile.

wballetslippers_2

I promise I'm not going to beat a dead horse with American Idol talk, just one final comment on last night's show and the top 13.  With one exception, I think America got it right.  Now all I have to do is decide which one of these extremely talented young people I'm hitching my wagon to.  This particular group of hopefuls just gets stronger and stronger each week.  It is shaping up to be one heck of a season.

On that note (pun intended), I'll pour myself another cup of Joe and enjoy the remainder of the morning.

Happy Friday folks, the weekend is upon us.

Link to Project 365

1 comment:

Josh, Kylie, Aila and Liam said...

Yes, its Friday...and it is Wonderful!