In case you wanted to know:
- The Beach Boys' concert last night was fabulous.
- It is their 50th Anniversary Tour.
- It is the first time in a very long time that they have all been together. Something like 30 years. (Minus the two members of the band who have passed away.)
- It was a thrill and an honor to see Brian Wilson on stage performing again. He has battled many demons.
- They played for almost 3 hours.
- They sang roughly 35 songs. (But who's counting? The lady sitting beside The Kid, that's who.)
- These men are pushing 70. How is it possible?
- They sang them all.
- I sang them all. (They sound much better than I.)
- Favorite moment: Brian Wilson singing Surfer Girl. (My personal favorite BB song.)
- We were quite surprised at the diversity of the audience. Many twenty somethings mixed in with the senior set.
- The concert did not end until 11:30 PM.
- We arrived home at roughly 2:00 AM.
- Wish I could do it again tonight.
- We had "Fun, Fun, Fun" til the BB's exited the stage.
It you are a Beach Boy fan and they are appearing in a venue near you it is a must see concert. Don't want to go alone? Call me.