Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Break in the Action

I thought I would give the faithful 11 a well earned break from my family, my dog and the cottage. (The Kid told me it was time to back off and I always listen to The Kid. Well sometimes I listen, especially if there is new camera equipment involved, which there isn't. This time I just agreed with him on principle.)

I am not going to tell you about the almost 1/2 mile hike I took on Tuesday dragging the over flowing trash can behind me. Nor will I tell you that I have been awakened each morning by honking geese or that the sunset most evenings is spectacular. I won't mention that the weather has turned cool and I have already gone digging for sweatshirts and socks. I won't tell you any of this because today is your day off.

Enjoy the break,

wQueenAnneBud

because tomorrow I'm going to tell you all about everything I refrained from telling you about today.

P.S. Happy Birthday Emily Elizabeth.

2 comments:

S. Patton said...

LOL! I enjoyed my day off as much as any other day on your blog :)

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness that on my day off, four of your posts arrived in my in-box. Keep sending them. That way I can say I don't have time to write my own! -k-