Monday, September 6, 2010

Making Memories

It seems like forever since I last posted. The past week has been a whirlwind of family. Allie and the G-Man arrived on Wednesday from South Carolina with Mom & Dad in tow. Chris drove in from Nashville on Thursday and our Pennsylvania family popped in and out all weekend long. We would not have wanted to christen our new home any other way.

Seven people and one contented dog squeezed into 800 square feet with one bedroom and one bathroom made for some good times and a lot of laughs. I haven't begun to work my through the photos from the weekend but you can be assured some will be forthcoming along with details from the past five days. But right now I'm going to relax in a comfortable chair, prop up my feet and savor the memories of our first few days in "the little red cottage."

wChris_duskcast


No comments: