Thursday, September 30, 2010

He Said; She Said

She said:  I don't want you to fix it.
He said:  You asked me.
She said:  I wasn't talking to you.
He said: There's nobody here but me.
She said: I'm talking to the dog.
He said:  You have to clarify when you're talking to me or the dog.

She said:  Why do you always have a "better" way to do things?

He said:  You procrastinate too much.

She said:  I don't work for you.

He said:  I want to leave on time.

She said:  You told me we were going to do it.
He said:  I never said that.
She said:  Yes, you did.
He said:  I was thinking out loud, I didn't mean we were actually going to do it.
She said:  Then don't say it if you don't intend to do it.

He said: Where's lunch?
She said: There's the kitchen.
He said:  I already cooked my own breakfast.

She said:  You make me crazy.

He said:  Why do you always wait until the last minute?

She said:  You can't go to bed yet, it's only 8:30.

He said:  Who ate all the cookies?

She said:  You're bossy.

He said:  I think I'll go read.
She said:  Have a nice nap.

He said:  Quit talking about it and go do it.

She said:  It was a great sale, look how much money I saved?
He said:  If you saved me so much money where is it?
She said:  You're no fun.

wD&S

They said:  Retirement would be wonderful if we didn't have to spend so much time together.

3 comments:

frenchfrey said...

Great photo...you look so nice! Where was it taken... Did you go on a cruise without us?

Sorry, but Greg won't visit right now... After surviving Michigan weather, he's now having a hard time adjusting to our change to "cold" temps here on Marco...

Susan, we think you should be writing a book (oh... you already are...)... You are are soooo creative!

Barb & Greg

Life in Color said...

Hey there Frenchfrey!! I believe this photo is your husband's handiwork. You know we can't cruise without you.

S. Patton said...

I seriously love you and your blog. This is so cute and I love, love, love the picture of you two. What a wonderful couple you make!