Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Life in a Nutshell


wMexican Poppy

I find myself sitting here this morning feeling the need to write a post yet have no plan.  This could be dangerous.

I still have not begun walking, at least not any farther than the refrigerator.  The next person who brings peanut butter ice cream into this house will be shot on the spot.  

I am still waiting on those pictures from the contractor.  More than likely I will be taking them myself in May.  Contractors are like that you know.  Promises, promises.

My dryer died.  A new one was delivered yesterday.  I hate spending money on new appliances.  It had to be done though, the lanai was beginning to look like a Chinese laundry.

Henna went to the groomer on Monday.  She smells better now.  

The Kid is back.  Senior softball has begun.  More on that later.

The National Championship football game was such a snoozer we watched The Natural instead.

And there you have it.  

My life in a nutshell.


1 comment:

Grammy said...

haha!! SENIOR softball!! He is an old guy isn't he!! Maybe you better call him the SENIOR kid!! :)