Saturday, January 14, 2012

Everyone Needs a Day Off

wpink_buds

Today is Saturday and I'm giving myself permission to take the day off.  Everyone needs a day off once in awhile.  Besides,  I don't have anything to say.

It has been overcast, cool and blustery thus no outdoor adventure to report.

Senior softball is idle on Saturday.  Have I mentioned that Crazies won their second game?  No hero this time just a strong, solid team player.

In case you were wondering, we're still practicing healthy eating.  We're extremely "intentional" about this, what with The Kid in training and all.

I have successfully completed thirteen days of Project 365: 2012.  Today might be a day to click on over there and see if I'm on track.  You know, since there's nothing happening here.

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments: