Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 12

Project 15 - Day 12


Dry Tortugas National Park

This is not easy folks. My respect for those who manage to maintain a Project 365 or a PAD site for an entire year is now off the charts. The key to success, at least for me, would be to write when the mood strikes and line up the posts in advance. I did that on week one. I had a visitor for a few days (BFF K) and knew I would not have the time nor the inclination to write blog posts so I scheduled them in advance. But now, now I'm struggling. This is work. And Henna, my last willing model, is starting to hide under the bed when the camera comes out of the bag.

However, there are only 3 days remaining and I WILL persevere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you're trying to let me down easy, with a warning that you won't be here on my computer every morning after your 15 days are up. You don't want to hear the boo hoos. Not to try to influence you, but for some people keeping up with a PAD means only posting a photo. Words are nice (better) but not necessary. Now what wonderful thing did you say about those who keep a PAD going for maybe three whole months?