Friday, April 2, 2010

Tomorrow has Arrived

Project 15 - Day 19

It is tomorrow and it is another day. I guess that means it is time for me to make a decision, any decision regarding how I am going to move forward with this little project I have started. What to do, what to do.

Maybe I should consider this an incentive to organize myself. Develope some sort of schedule and wipe out my well developed ability to procrastinate. Procrastination is such an integral part of my make-up. You can see that I am doing it as I type. If I ramble on long enough I can put off making a decision for at least 5 more minutes. It is a skill I have honed for 5-, let's just say many, many years.

Or perhaps I should consider it an incentive to improve my limited ability to sustain. If it works in my favor I could reconsider the whole diet thing. And that could wipe out the need for New Years Resolutions ever again.

All good points.

But the bottom line is "know thyself" and I do know thyself. I know that thyself procrastinates and has limited sustainability. I know it would be prudent to quit while I am ahead. But I am going to throw caution to the wind and sign on for one more month. As long as you promise to support me if I fail. I couldn't possibly go on living if I thought you wouldn't be there for me in my time of need.



APRIL FOOLS


Looking for Trouble

Oh right, that was yesterday. I guess it's one more month.



2 comments:

Audrey said...

Alright!

Anonymous said...

Didn't you start this whole project with an alligator shot?