Wednesday, October 13, 2010

All Photography, All the Time

We enjoyed a quiet weekend visiting (and working) with Chris.  His bathroom remodel is shaping up nicely and it is time for The Kid and I to move on.  The Kid is heading home for a business meeting and some down time with friends.  I on the other hand am moving 3 hours east to Knoxville, Tennessee.

I will be attending a photography workshop with a trio of my BetterPhoto friends.  Six wonderful days of all photography, all the time.  Six glorious days with three terrific people who have emerged from the shadows of the internet and blossomed into friends. Six amazing days of no cooking, cleaning or dish washing.  Six wonderful days of all photography, all the time.  (Did I already mention that?)

I intend to blow the cobwebs from my aging brain and absorb all the workshop has to offer.  The catch, the little blip on the radar for the next few days will be time.  There is internet access, but I am concerned that free time will be at a premium.  In other words I may be MIA for the next six or seven days.  And then again....you never know.  I just might surprise myself and show up every day, on time and on schedule.  Just don't hold your breath.

wFoodFight
Food Fight


See you real soon!!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

ENJOY!