Thursday, October 21, 2010

MIA

wsillouette

I know I've been MIA for a few days, but don't say I didn't warn you.  It has been a hectic couple of weeks.  I don't see things subsiding until after Sunday. Yes, that means posts will be hit and miss until I get time to process some photos and think straight.

We are back at the lake for a few more weeks.  There are snow showers in tonight's forecast...Florida's warm sunshine is becomming more appealing with each passing day.  However, we will perservere and see this through until Turkery Day.

More to come....

1 comment:

Audrey said...

As it's been turning colder here, I've been wondering about you - if you were going to make it through to Thanksgiving... Light the fire and hang in there. That Western PA fortitude is still there somewhere! I actually can't believe you only have a few more weeks before heading back south. Where does time go?