Sunday, October 17, 2010

Out Takes

Are you tired of autumn leaves and sunsets?  Cheesy quotes and song lyrics?  Bored from endless flower shots and odes to fall?  If so you have come to the right place.

Today I'm getting my silly on.  Letting it all hang out.  The good the bad and the ugly.  The crazy faces. The out of focus, uncentered shots. The looks of boredom and disdain (both accidental & intentional).    I'm giving you a peek through the window of my world.   A snippit of what 90% of my photographs look like.

And so without further ado I present, for your viewing pleasure,  The Out Takes.

wAllie
I know you are bigger and you have a camera but this is how much I care.

wEmily
Enough I said, enough.

wEricAshtin
One time at band camp.....

wGabe
His inner GQ has escaped.

wJodi
I see you and I chose to ignore you and that's the truth. pfft.

wpatch.logan
Faces only a mother could love.

stephen
First you check the carotid artery for a pulse, then you pinch the nose and then you blow.

wChris
Do I look as stupid as I think I do?

wBubba
What's that smell?

wHoward
You tell my wife about this I'll break your knee caps.

wGabe2
 I think my cape is broken.  I can't seem to get off the ground.

Doug
Put that d*@#% thing down!

wAllie2
Earth to Allie.  Do you copy?

wRalph
It's not always good to buy your dentures on the internet.

My apologies to those who were incriminated today.  Please don't be mad, it's all in fun.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally a fun post. Love it.

Marla Logan said...

How very FUNNY!! Loved it. I especially liked the one of G-man checking the carotid artery on Dad! Your captions were great.
Love,
Marla

Bethany Patton said...

Oh I just gasped when I started down the slew of pictures on this post.....hoping to goodness one of me wasn't a pick. It's my lucky day.

S. Patton said...

Hahahaha!!! They're all great! Your captions are hysterical too. Silly looks good on you, SP!

Anonymous said...

Just what was needed today! -k-

robin said...

I'm with Bethany...Lucky Day for me!! They are hysterical!!