Saturday, February 26, 2011

Give Me an Hour

Give me one hour (or two), a hibiscus blossom snipped from my neighbor's bush, a cream pitcher, an open doorway and a sheet of white foam core and I will be in hog heaven.  Oh, and don't forget the camera and the 105mm macro lens.  That's the important part.

wRed_in_Blue_Vase


wBack_lit_blossom

There are a hundred more on my hard drive just waiting for me to take a closer look.

wpollen_feet

wdbl_xpose

There is oh so much to see in one simple blossom.

Happy Saturday.

Link to Project 365

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Superb. Excellent. Lovely. Etc., Etc......

Bethany Patton said...

yes lovely! I like the colors in the 3rd photo. Very nice. I need a lesson - oh and a macro - and the knowledge to pull this off.

Tim Logan said...

I love your macro picyures. Tell the kid i said hi.