Friday, February 25, 2011

You Deserve a Break Today

When I awakened this morning I thought that you, the faithful 11, deserved a break today.  A break from artsy florals and dew drops, from macros and close-ups.  Of course the problem then arose what would I do?

I haven't been anywhere new and exciting.  I don't have any beautiful people photos and the grandchildren don't arrive for another month.  It was a dilemma.  And then I remembered the sunset image taken on the pier of the resaurant we visited on Monday evening.  (The food was excellent.  We had sauteed grouper and it was melt in your mouth good.  Just thought you might like to know in case you were wondering.  I wouldn't want anyone to lose sleep because I didn't tell you what I ate at the restaurant on Monday night.)  Now where was, oh right, the picture.

So, because it's Friday, and because I worry that you'll get bored and find another blog to follow I'm changing it up today.

wsunset_pier

Aren't I good to you?

Link to Project 365

2 comments:

Judy H. said...

Yes, you are good to us. That is a beautiful sunset image. Soon you will be able to capture sunsets at the Little Red Cottage.

Bethany Patton said...

Is this The Kid's post?