Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Word of Warning

wQueen_Anne_3

August must be slump month for me.  No words.  No energy.  No creativity.

This laissez faire attitude has overtaken my writing and found it's way into my photography; creeping along and ever so slowly coating every aspect of my creative spirit in a thick coat of I don't care.  I'm still taking a photograph a day.  But there is little joy in the process.

I know from experience that this too shall pass.  I will awaken one bright sunny morning to find inspiration and motivation coursing through my veins.  Until then I will continue to do what I do and wait for the energy to return.

But it won't be pretty.

Just thought I should warn you.

1 comment:

Tim Logan said...

Maybe you should take a break if it has become a chore. I love your writings and photography.
Thanks for sharing a gift God has given you!
Pop