Thursday, August 2, 2012

One Two Three Go

For weeks leading up to our adventure all Miss A could talk about was getting up early every morning and jumping in the pool in her pajamas.  We told her she was on vacation and could do whatever pleased her.  On the morning of our first day this apparently did not please her.  Upon awakening she quickly donned her bathing suit and took off for the pool leaving her pjs in a heap on the bedroom floor.

This was the scene every morning until our very last day when she turned to me soon after rising and said "okay, let's go."  It took me a minute to grasp what she was talking about but once I caught on I grabbed my camera and we headed for the pool.  This was one moment we weren't going to let go undocumented.

Now on the count of three.

wAl_pjs_1

One.  Two.  Three.  Go.

wAl_pjs_2


wAl_pjs_3


wAl_pjs_4


wAl_pjs_5

Ahhh, the satisfaction of crossing an item off of your bucket list, even if you're only six.

No comments: