Friday, August 31, 2012

Summer in Review

On this, the last day of August, I thought it might be fun to take a look back at summer.  Three months of rainy days and sunshine, morning walks, Pirate baseball, honking geese and sunsets on the lake.  Three months of brightly colored flowers, grandchildren, and vegetable gardens.

It was difficult to choose only one or two photographs from each month, which was my original intent.  Instead I opted to select the images that tugged at my heart strings in some form or fashion.  All too soon the list was long. (That is to warn, photo overload ahead.)

Without further adieu, I give you summer 2012, as seen through my lens.

06-06-12

Rally on the River

06-08-12

wAmish_buggy_2

wPNCPark_1

wsiblings

wdrooping_flower

wGeese-take_off

wSpillway_sunset

wOn_the_rocks

wAllie_pool

wTouchdown_hummer

wHorses

Packer_22

wdeserted_dock

wSunset_queen_anne

wEagle_4

upload

wsnow_fence_2

05-23-12

I'd say it was a very good summer.

2 comments:

Tim Logan said...

Awesome!

Marcie said...

What a wonderful collection of summer images. Hard to believe that it's over..isn't it??? Especially love the silhouetted horse and buggy. Terrific!