Monday, July 19, 2010

All Good Things Come to an End

Project 15 - Day 125

I knew it would happen...one day. I knew I couldn't keep it up forever. I knew that eventually I would be someplace and not have internet access or not be able to carve out enough time to get a post written. It is the former. We are traveling and will not have internet access again until Thursday.

I guess I can proudly say that I made it 125 consecutive days. If I get lucky and can find some service I'll see you tomorrow. If not check in on Thursday.....I'll be back!

You can miss me. It's okay by me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be here when you return. -k-

Audrey said...

So will I.

chicken said...

I will also be there when you return! Hee hee! Return to see me!
I couldn't be more excited to see you again!! :)