Saturday, August 21, 2010

Driving Along in My Automobile

Driving along in my automobile with no particular place to go. (Just try and get that little ditty out of your head today.)

Oh right, I do have a place to go. I don't know when I'll get there. I don't even know which route will get me there. (Retirement people.) I do know that since The Kid wants all of that spacious comfort on the driver's seat to himself I need something to do. Thus I bring you Drive By Shootings, Vol. II.

Taken somewhere in Georgia.....

wI75
Rural Roaming

wfedex
No Brown Here

wEmory
It's a Hot One

woldglory
Old Glory

wHennanose

Isn't that just the cutest little nose you have ever seen? You don't have to answer that. I know it is.

Sayonara

3 comments:

Josh said...

It looks like Henna is being swallowed by all the luggage. She might be gasping for air. Have a good trip. Supposed to be 79 up here Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Great. Post more! Drive-by shootings are the best long drive time occupiers I know of!

Life in Color said...

Hey Josh - nice to see you have emerged from lurkdom. Can't wait for those 79 degree days.