Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Rest of the Story

Ever since the "On the Cheap" post appeared, The Kid has been encouraging me to come clean. Confess my sins. Admit the error of my ways. And so I shall.

After our very budget conscious dinner, The Kid was here.

Nacho Mamas-1048

Kicked back with a $1 after dinner beverage.

And I was here.

Chicos-1051

What can I say, it was their summer sale. I hang my head in shame. I am a budget buster. A senseless sinner. I am without will power. Unable to resist the lure of retail. Defenseless in the face of a good sale. I am broken and humiliated.

But dang my new pants are sweet.


And now you know...(typed in my best Paul Harvey voice), the rest of the story.

4 comments:

Tim Logan said...

I know why you and Marla are such good friends and me and the Kid get along so well. We can all sympathize with each other.
Tim

Kay Carboni said...

But clothes come out of a totally different envelope, don't they? That's what Dave taught me!!!

Life in Color said...

Kay - My redeemer, my friend...you are oh so right!!

Anonymous said...

lol