Monday, August 2, 2010

Miss A & the G-Man

It was a quick visit and I wasn't 100% but it was oh so much fun. How could it be anything but with these two cuties.

The G-man is an active two-year old imp. He's a happy little guy with a twinkle in those baby blues that can only mean one thing...trouble with a capital T! He is curious and independant but prefers not to be in trouble so rarely crosses line.

wGabe_floor

Our little blonde beauty is growing up entirely too fast. Every once in awhile, if you look closely you can catch a glimpse of the teen years hovering on the horizon. She is sweet and kind and even more independant than her little brother. I was slack-jawed in awe watching her in the pool. If I thought she was a fish a month ago she is amazing now diving and swimming underwater like a seasoned pro.

wAllie_Henna

I couldn't love them more and can't wait until we see them again...hopefully real soon.

1 comment:

Bethany Patton said...

Rarely crosses the line! HA! I got a good laugh at that one. Thanks so much for coming to visit...and keeping the kids so S and I could enjoy some much needed time together. We appreciate you guys!