Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mashed Potatoes & Other Things

My, my, my, you people certainly were chatty yesterday.  I quite enjoy reading what you write for a change.  If I had know mashed potatoes would get you talking we could have discussed them a long time ago.

On another note, I have always wished for long, skinny legs.  The ones God gave me are short and chunky.  I'm not complaining, they have served me well for a long time.  But a pair of long slender legs would be a mighty fine asset.

The other evening, when the sun was sitting low in the sky I caught a glimpse of just what I might look like with those long, lean, appendages.

wlonglegs

Maybe I should just keep the ones I have.  I don't think I would ever be able to find pants that would fit.

2 comments:

robin said...

Keep the ones you have for sure!!!

Marla Logan said...

You know what they say? If it ain't broke, don't fix it! You look great! I think you would look more like a giraffe if they looked like your pic!! But I totally understand the longing....