Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Backyard Fun

Project 15 - Day 71

I am fairly certain I have reached the bottom of the barrel as far as pictures from my last trip to SC. This should be the final group. What ever shall I do? Maybe I will just have to go back. Yes, that's it. I'll start checking flights while you enjoy the photos.

Dad was none too pleased to see the G-man taking a hammer to his newly installed flagstone.




This little man is about as animated as they come. He has also never met a photo shoot he shied away from. I'm sure that will change.



I tried to catch Miss A in the sandbox but everytime I would position myself she would turn around. She's a sly one.


She is such a beautiful mix of princess and tom-boy.


Helping Dad.


Just in case you were wondering, I don't think this group was effected by my little focusing problem.


The End

No comments: