Thursday, May 13, 2010

Nashville Family Photo Shoot

Project 15 - Day 60

For the first time in several years I got to spend Mothers' Day with family. Last year it was close but I think I was in SC a week too early. Not so this year. This year I got to spend Mothers' Day with C & J and we even had a little photo shoot after church. None of my family is crazy about photo sessions with me so I jumped when the opportunity was presented.


J was all about the soft aged look and I think it worked well in this series.



Anyone who knows C, knows that things can deteriorate from serious to silly in a matter of seconds.


This day was no exception.


Since I'm not the best at being silly and making people comfortable when I'm taking pictures...too busy concentrating on what I'm doing, it's always good to have someone around to lighten things up.




And then things got a little out of hand. First it was the dog.


And the photographer soon followed.


Dad must have been too much for him. He had to settle for some back to back action.


It was the perfect end to a great week with the kids. J & I had a girls day out on Saturday. The kind that involve nail salons and shopping malls. C and The Kid made several runs to Lowes and Home Depot, the kind that involve ladders and drywall. And the girls (Lady and Henna) made numerous trips around the back yard, the kind that involves chipmunks and squirrels.



Thanks for having us C & J. We had a great time.

3 comments:

S. Patton said...

I'm so glad you got to spend Mother's Day with C & J and I love the silly you guys captured in the pictures! What a wonderful family you and The Kid have created :)

Audrey said...

Looks like a very good time was had by ALL in this photo shoot! Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, fun post! And I repeat.....! Great looking family. Nothing pale or washed about any of them, although I agree that the photos looks good in that style. -k-