Monday, January 3, 2011

Randomness

I had hoped to write today's blog post yesterday.  Get myself back on track.  In my perfect world blog posts are written at least 24 hours ahead of time and scheduled to post at 6 AM the next morning.  This routine is necessary to keep stress at a minimum.  Yes, I stress about this silly blog.  Ever since that day last March when I launched Project 15, my 15 day trial for a PAD project, I have stressed over this silly blog.  What shall I write?  Should it be serious?  Silly?  Informative?  Thought provoking?  All of those thoughts bumping into each other in an empty head = stress.

Our Christmas tree is still standing in the corner.  It has been relieved of its holiday cheerfulness.  The ornaments were removed and stored neatly and safely in the closet until they are called to service once more.  The lights have been dimmed.  The tree remains.   A barren tree standing tall in the corner does not emit good vibes.  You will just have to trust me on this.

Henna wanted me to tell you that she wishes I would hurry up.  She is ready for her morning walk. Although lately it has been more like her morning move from the porch to the yard and return to the house activity instead of a walk but either way she would like for me to hurry.

wdomehouse

This is the type of randomness that occurs when I get off track and don't have a plan.

1 comment:

Marla Logan said...

You inspire and encourage, you entertain!!!! I love your posts even the random ones!! Keep on keeping on my friend, it's my daily contact with you!! (I miss you and this is the next best thing!) Don't stress it. You make us happy!!
Love you,
Marla

Can you believe we have been grand parenting for 5 yrs already?