Monday, January 24, 2011

Just So You Know

wRoof_top_sunrise


Just so you know:

      1.  I'm still not happy with my haircut.

      2.  I like the new American Idol judges.

      3.  My jeans are getting too tight....again.

      4.  I bought a new boat at a yard sale on Saturday.

      5.  If it would warm up I could use it.  In the pool.

      6.  It has been almost two months since I have seen my babies.

      7.  That's two months too long.

      8.  Henna got a bath last week.

      9.  She smells much better.

     10.  I am sad that football season is ending.

     11.  I am happy the Steelers are Super Bowl bound.

     12.  The Kid is still watching 24.

     13.  I would really like a pizza right now.

     14.  It's cold and windy here today.

     15.  My hair still looks terrible.

Just so you know.


Link to Project 365

No comments: