Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Rhythm

Well, well, well, where did this day get to?  We stayed up until the bitter end last night officially putting the 2010 football season to bed until next year.  My internal alarm clock rang annoyingly on time at 6:00 a.m.  and I have been dragging all day.  But I'm awake now with nothing to say and no picture to post.

So I invite you to check out today's installment of Project 365.  The assignment was to photograph something with "rhythm."  (Appropriate on a day when I am so out of rhythm.)  I interpret rhythm in photography as a subject with fluid lines or patterns that draw your eye through the frame.  I had a great example of it in a picture I took on our last cruise.  But that would be cheating wouldn't it?  And I wasn't about to cheat on day six.  Instead I began looking around the neighborhood and finally found a subject that I think qualifies as an example of rhythm.

Hope your day is as bright as mine has been.  Hopefully I will be back tomorrow in better form.

Project 365 : Day 6

No comments: