Sunday, January 9, 2011

Self Portrait

Yesterday what began as an effort to capture pictures of my bad haircut quickly morphed into something entirely different, a frustrating lesson in self portraiture.

wselfportrait_3
It is no easy task this self portrait stuff.  Either the camera was tilted too high, not high enough,

wselfportrait_5
too far to the right, too far to the left.

wselfportrait_2
I must have take over 50 shots and most were much worse than these.

wselfportrait_1
Would I ever get it right?

wselfporrait_4
Whoa, what's this?  I think I'm getting close.

wselfportrait_6
Hey, not bad.  Not bad at all.  This one might be a keeper.

I may have to try this again, only next time I think I'll get dressed first.

Click here for Project 365 : Day 4

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Some of my most productive days are spent in my pajamas.

Bethany Patton said...

I love all of your facial expressions! And by the way, your hair looks just fine to me. Skype us today so I can get a better look.

Anonymous said...

Cracking up! Still in my robe, too!